- Outstanding- All behavioral expectations are being met. Your child has done something exceptional to surpass daily expectations.
- Good Day- All behavioral expectations are being met.
- Ready to Learn- Every student starts their day here. Behavioral expectations are being met.
- Think about it- Most behavioral expectations are being met but the student has been given one verbal warning to correct behavior.
- Make Better Choices- Some behavioral expectations are being met. If misbehaviors continue, learning would be disrupted for self and others.
- Parent Contact- The majority of behavioral expectations are not being met. Learning was disrupted for your child and classmates.
As a class, we have come up with rewards and consequences for behavior. Students helped in creating these lists:
Happy note sent home
Number moved up
Number moved down
Loss of recess minutes
Loss of Fun Friday