- Students are expected to arrive, ready to work, no later than 8:40 am. Dismissal begins at 3:10 pm.
- The red take home folder is expected to be brought to school everyday. This is where notes and behavior information will be recorded. This is also where weekly homework will be found.
- Parents, please remember that communication with me is the key to your child's success in Kindergarten. My email address is Schwartzj@platoacademy.net. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me for anything.
School Mission Statement
"The mission of Plato Academy Charter Schools is to assist students in achieving their full potential by requiring and nurturing high academic and behavioral standards in a safe, supporting, challenging and enthusiastic environment fostered by a commitment and cooperative effort between the school, students, parents, and community."
School Anti Bullying Rules
1. We will not bully others.
2. We will help students who are bullied.
3. We will include students who are left out.
4. If we know that somebody is being bullied, we will tell an adult at school and an adult at home.